Collection of various bag-files
TRADR project. Long-Term Human-Robot Teaming for Robot Assisted Disaster Response. YouTube TRADR channel
The tables can be sorted by clicking onto the column headers. Bag-file names lead to more detailed pages with topic list, "Download" link, and overview video at the botom of the page if suitable imagery is available.
Contact: Tomas Svoboda
- Amatrice, Italy, September 2016/09 . After eathquake deployment, helping Vigili dle Fuoco. Mission story from the viewpoint of CTU participants.
- Active segmentation. Dataset used for training and testing active segmentation and exploration algorithm. See Chapter 5 of Petricek-PhD-Thesis-2017.pdf for more details.
- Outdoor staircase and rocks. 2017/08. Climbing up and down an outdoor staircase. Mainly getting data for the new advanced dead-reckoning algorithm and adaptive traversability. A small video of climbing up a rocky obstacle.
- TJEx 2017 Rotterdam, 2017/06. A few bags from the 2017 TRADR Joint Exercise.
- Fire outdoor. 2017/04. For experiments with fire/flames detector.
- Realsense experiments. Integration of a new Realsense sensor on the UGV
- Krc forest, 2015/08. Experiments for adaptive traversability, forest terrain, obstacles
- TJEx, Dortmund, 2015/05. TRADR Joint Excercise. See overview/explanation video at YouTube.
- TJEx, Pisa 2014/09. TRADR Joint Excercise.
- Unorganized. Many bag-files from years 2014-2016. Older tables, downlad links not shown, but bagfiles are available.